This year Lipscomb Athletics sent multiple mission teams around the country and the World! Watch the video to see a recap in pictures and to hear from a few student-athletes sharing about their experience.
Trips in Video Include:
Baja, Mexico : Softball Team, August 2015 (A general athletics trip will return August 2016)
Charlotte, NC – Project 658:General Athletics Trips, October 2015, Fall Break & December 2015, Winter Break
Dominican Republic:Track & Field and Cross Country Team, December 2015, Winter Break
El Salvador:Women’s Soccer Team, March 2016, Spring Break
Nashville, TN – World Relief:Women’s Tennis Team, March 2016, Spring Break
UPCOMING LIPSCOMB ATHLETICS MISSION TRIPS FOR 2016:
- Uganda, Africa – General Athletics Trip, July 2016
- Baja, Mexico – General Athletics Trip, August 2016
- Nicaragua, Women’s Basketball Team, August 2016
- Dominican Republic, Men’s Basketball Team, 2016
- Project 658, Charlotte NC – TBD
Join the Team!
Sign up to go on a trip!
Email Chris Klotz your interest: email@example.com
Pray for the mission trips, and all God wants to do through them.
Visit this link, and select “Athletics – University” https://secure.lipscomb.edu/gift
When you give to the ministry of Lipscomb Missions, you’re helping us:
• Recruit, train, and send annual mission teams
• Support and enhance dozens of partner ministries worldwide
• Train and fund approximately team leaders
• Deeply impact the lives of students, faculty/staff, alumni & community
• Encourage and cultivate a community-wide passion for missionsFor more information on Lipscomb Athletics Missions donating, or on the ministry growth plans and financial goals of Lipscomb Athletics Missions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Lipscomb Athletics is so grateful for the multiple gifts and prayers that amazing team members like you are willing to consider and pursue. Thank you! Your giving will have an eternal impact!
To learn more about the Lipscomb University Missions program for the entire college, visit this link: http://www.lipscomb.edu/missions